Agrifood Sector Liberalisation and the Rise of Supermarkets in Former State-controlled Economies: A Comparative Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Reardon, Thomas, 2006.
"Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25556, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reardon, Thomas & Pingali, Prabhu L. & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 2006. "Impacts of Agrifood Market Transformation during Globalization on the Poor's Rural Nonfarm Employment: Lessons for Rural Business Development Programs," Staff Papers 11572, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Minten, Bart, 2007. "The food retail revolution in poor countries: Is it coming or is it over? Evidence from Madagascar," IFPRI discussion papers 719, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Teuber, Ramona & Oshakbayev, Dauren & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Agrifood sector transformation and its implications on development of small farmers in Kazakhstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211357, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kovachev, Goran, 2011.
"Финансирање На Извозната Конкурентност На Македонскиот Агроиндустриски Комплекс
[Financing the Export Competitiveness of Macedonian Agribusiness]," MPRA Paper 67157, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich, 2007.
"Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7926, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chemnitz, Christine & Grethe, Harald & Kleinwechter, Ulrich, 2007. "Quality Standards for Food Products - A Particular Burden for Small Producers in Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series 10010, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Fertő, Imre & Elek, Sándor & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán & Forgács, Csaba, 2012.
"A szerződések teljesülése a magyar élelmiszerláncban
[Contract fulfilments in Hungarian food chains]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 63-73.
- Rae, Allan N., 2008. "China’s agriculture, smallholders and trade: driven by the livestock revolution?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- Herrmann, Roland & Möser, Anke & Weber, Sascha A., 2009. "Grocery retailing in Poland: Structural changes and foreign direct investment," Discussion Papers 40, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Athina-Evera Qendro, 2015. "Albanian and UK Consumers’ Perceptions of Farmers’ Markets and Supermarkets as Outlets for Organic Food: An Exploratory Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-26, May.
- Matoti, Bongiswa & Vink, Nick & Bienabe, Estelle, 2008. "Changing Face of the Agri-Food Market: A Farmers Response and Possible Solutions from a Provincial Perspective," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52098, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Umali-Deininger, Dina & Sur, Mona, 2006. "Food Safety in a Globalizing World: Opportunities and Challenges for India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25746, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hall, Andy, 2006.
"Public private sector partnerships in an agricultural system of innovation: concepts and challenges,"
MERIT Working Papers
002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andy Hall, 2015. "Public Private Sector Partnerships in an Agricultural System of Innovation: Concepts and Challenges," Working Papers id:6481, eSocialSciences.
- Allan Rae, 2008. "China's agriculture, smallholders and trade: driven by the livestock revolution? ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 283-302, September.
- Imre Ferto & Bakucs Lajos Zoltan & Sándor Elek & Csaba Forgacs, 2011. "Contracts in Hungarian Food Chains," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Miet Maertens, 2007.
"Globalization, privatization, and vertical coordination in food value chains in developing and transition countries,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 89-102, December.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Maertens, Miet, 2006. "Globalization, Privatization, and Vertical Coordination in Food Value Chains in Developing and Transition Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kovachev, Goran, 2012.
"Агроиндустриски Комплекс : Финансирање И Конкурентност
[Macedonian Agribusiness : financing and Competitiveness]," MPRA Paper 62779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2012.
- B. Lynne Milgram, 2015. "Unsettling Urban Marketplace Redevelopment in Baguio City, Philippines," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 22-41, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:22:y:2004:i::p:515-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.