Tanzania's Cotton Sector: Reforms, Constraints and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Delpeuch & Antoine Leblois, 2013.
"Sub-Saharan African Cotton Policies in Retrospect,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 617-642, September.
- Delpeuch, Claire & Leblois, Antoine, 2010. "Sub-Saharan African Cotton Policies in Retrospect," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96174, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Claire Delpeuch & Antoine Leblois, 2011. "Sub-Saharan African Cotton Policies in Retrospect," Working Papers hal-00866412, HAL.
- Claire Delpeuch & Antoine Leblois, 2011. "Sub-Saharan African Cotton Policies in Retrospect," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866412, HAL.
- Staritz, Cornelia & Newman, Susan & Tröster, Bernhard & Plank, Leonhard, 2015. "Financialization, price risks, and global commodity chains: Distributional implications on cotton sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 55, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- John Baffes, 2006.
"Restructuring Uganda's Coffee Industry: Why Going Back to Basics Matters,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 24(4), pages 413-436, July.
- Baffes, John, 2006. "Restructuring Uganda's coffee industry : why going back to the basics matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4020, The World Bank.
- John Baffes, 2007. "Restructuring Uganda’s Coffee Industry : Why Going Back to the Basics Matters," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9577, The World Bank.
- John Baffes, 2005. "Tanzania's coffee sector: constraints and challenges," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 21-43.
- Morrissey, Oliver & Leyaro, Vincent, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Tanzania," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48550, World Bank.
- Cornelia Staritz & Susan Newman & Bernhard Tröster & Leonhard Plank, 2015. "Financialisation, price risks, and global commodity chains: Distributional implications on Cotton Sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2015/04, Maastricht School of Management.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2005. "Trade Policy Developments in Tanzania: The Challenge of Global and Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 23399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anubhab Gupta & Justin Kagin & J Edward Taylor & Mateusz Filipski & Lindi Hlanze & James Foster, 2018. "Is technology change good for cotton farmers? A local-economy analysis from the Tanzania Lake Zone," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 27-56.
- Cornelia Staritz & Susan Newman & Bernhard TrÃ¶ster & Leonhard Plank, 2018. "Financialization and Global Commodity Chains: Distributional Implications for Cotton in Subâ€ Saharan Africa," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 49(3), pages 815-842, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:22:y:2004:i:1:p:75-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.