Food Industrialisation and Food Power: Implications for Food Governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sally Smith, 2010. "For Love or Money? Fairtrade Business Models in the UK Supermarket Sector," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 257-266, April.
- Fuchs, Doris & Glaab, Katharina, 2011. "Material power and normative conflict in global and local agrifood governance: The lessons of ‘Golden Rice’ in India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 729-735.
- Belaya, Vera & Hanf, Jon Henrich, 2011. "Power and Supply Chain Management - Insights from Russia," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114483, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Evan Fraser & Alexander Legwegoh & Krishna KC, 2015. "Food stocks and grain reserves: evaluating whether storing food creates resilient food systems," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 445-458, September.
- Jennifer Hodbod & Hallie Eakin, 2015. "Adapting a social-ecological resilience framework for food systems," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 474-484, September.
- Laura DeLind & Philip Howard, 2008. "Safe at any scale? Food scares, food regulation, and scaled alternatives," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(3), pages 301-317, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:21:y:2003:i:5-6:p:555-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.