Introduction and Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holvoet, Nathalie & Inberg, Liesbeth, 2013. "Multiple Pathways to Gender-Sensitive Budget Support in the Education Sector: Analysing the Effectiveness of Sex-Disaggregated Indicators in Performance Assessment Frameworks and Gender Working Groups," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Estache, Antonio, 2004. "Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3442, The World Bank.
- Cassimon, Danny & Vaessen, Jos, 2007. "Theory, practice and potential of debt for development swaps in the Asian and Pacific region," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 12-34, March.
- Black, Richard & Sward, Jon, 2009. "Migration, Poverty Reduction Strategies and Human Development," MPRA Paper 19222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:39-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:493-511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eggen, Andrea & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2007. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategies Help Achieve The Millennium Development Goals?," MPRA Paper 7030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molenaers, Nadia, 2006. "Associational life and local development in two Nicaraguan villages," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Swallow, Brent, 2005. "Potential for Poverty Reduction Strategies to Address Community Priorities: Case Study of Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 301-321, February.
- Holvoet, N. & Renard, Robrecht, 2007. "Monitoring and evaluation under the PRSP: Solid rock or quicksand?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-81, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:131-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.