Heaven or Hubris: Reflections on the New 'New Poverty Agenda'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Toward Country-led Development : A Multi-Partner Evaluation of the Comprehensive Development Framework--Synthesis Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15080, January.
- Kenneth King & Pauline Rose, 2005. "International development targets and education: towards a new international compact or a new conditionality?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 97-100.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:375-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2005. "African Monetary Unions - Dominated by the North? On the Relevance of Rational Economic Reasoning Under African Conditions," MPRA Paper 82083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Maxwell, 2004. "Making research on globalization work for the poor: a commentary on Adrian Wood's 'making globalization work for the poor: the 2000 White Paper reconsidered'," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 939-941.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Kenny, Charles J. & Moss, Todd J., 2007.
"The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 735-751, May.
- Michael A. Clemens & Charles J. Kenny & Todd J. Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Working Papers 40, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Clemens & Charles Kenny & Todd Moss, 2004. "The Trouble with the MDGs: Confronting Expectations of Aid and Development Success," Development and Comp Systems 0405011, EconWPA.
- Susan Parnell & Edgar Pieterse, 2010. "The 'Right to the City': Institutional Imperatives of a Developmental State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 146-162, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:21:y:2003:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.