Primary Phases of Australian Economic Development in the Twentieth Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Menzies, 1994. "Explaining the Timing of Australia's Manufactured Export Boom," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 27(4), pages 72-86.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Gordon Menzies & Geoffrey Heenan, 1993. "Explaining the Recent Performance of Australia’s Manufactured Exports," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9310, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ross Garnaut, 1991. "Trade And Industry Policy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 10(2), pages 18-33, June.
- Premachandra Athukorala, 1995. "Internationalisation And Structural Adaptation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- W. Max Corden, 1996. "Protection and Liberalisation in Australia and Abroad," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(2), pages 141-154.
- L. G. Melville, 1967. "Tariff Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 43(2), pages 193-208, June.
- Gruen, F H, 1986. "How Bad Is Australia's Economic Performance and Why?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(177), pages 180-193, June.
- Kim Hawtrey & David Gilchrist, 1991. "The Impact Of Bank Deregulation On Australian Manufacturers," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 10(4), pages 10-29, December.
- Rodney Maddock, 1995. "Australian Lessons In Implementing Competition Reform," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(3), pages 31-40, September.
- Peter L. Swan & John Zeitsch, 1992. "The Emerging Australian Manufacturing Export Response to Microeconomic Reform," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 17(1), pages 21-58, June.
- Mancur Olson, 1984. "Australia in the Perspective of the Rise and Decline of Nations," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 17(3), pages 7-17.
- Nicolas de Roos & Bill Russell, 1996. "Towards an Understanding of Australia’s Co-movement with Foreign Business Cycles," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9607, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:41:y:2008:i:4:p:450-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.