Insurance against Catastrophic Climate Change: How Much Will an Emissions Trading Scheme Cost Australia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred J., 2013.
"The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-18.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred J. Hagger, 2013. "The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), pages 483-500, October.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold & A J Hagger, 2010. "The Regional Economic Effects of A Reduction In Carbon Emissions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Harry Clarke, 2011.
"Some Basic Economics of Carbon Taxes,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(2), pages 123-136, June.
- Clarke, Harry, 2010. "Some Basic Economics of Carbon Taxes," Working Papers 249381, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Harry Clarke, 2010. "Some Basic Economics of Carbon Taxes," CCEP Working Papers 0410, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:213-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Freebairn, 2010. "Carbon Taxes vs Tradable Permits: Efficiency and Equity Effects for a Small Open Economy," Chapters,in: Tax Reform in Open Economies, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014.
"An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 316-344, September.
- Philip D. Adams & Brian R. Parmenter & George Verikios, 2014. "An Emissions Trading Scheme for Australia: National and Regional Impacts," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-243, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2014.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions and an evaluation of offsetting policies in China,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 429-453, June.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- White, Graham, 2009. "Garnaut - The Economic Underpinnings," Working Papers 2009-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:281-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sam Meng & Mahinda Siriwardana & Judith McNeill, 2013. "The Environmental and Economic Impact of the Carbon Tax in Australia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(3), pages 313-332, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:40:y:2007:i:4:p:432-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.