Skill Mismatch and Training in Australia: Some Implications for Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Ferreira & Annemarie Künn-Nelen & Andries De Grip, 2017.
"Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?,"
Research in Labor Economics,in: Skill Mismatch in Labor Markets, volume 45, pages 345-407
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-related learning and skill development in Europe: Does initial skill mismatch matter?," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries, 2016. "Work-Related Learning and Skill Development in Europe: Does Initial Skill Mismatch Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 10302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews, 2015. "Skill Mismatch and Public Policy in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1210, OECD Publishing.
- Annamaria Nese & Roberta Troisi, 2014. "Individual Preferences and Job Characteristics: An Analysis of Cooperative Credit Banks," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(2), pages 233-249, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:300-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.