The Growth of House Prices in Australian Capital Cities: What Do Economic Fundamentals Explain?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Williams, 2009.
"House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
432, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Williams, David M, 2009. "House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia," MPRA Paper 15212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Inyeob Ji & Glenn Otto, 2015. "Explosive Behaviour in Australian Housing Markets: Rational Bubbles or Not?," Discussion Papers 2015-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:64-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:uts:finphd:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Ho Tang, Edward Chi, 2013.
"Commodity house prices,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 875-887.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward, 2013. "Commodity house prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Shi, Song & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Commodity house prices," MPRA Paper 49489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Guest & Robyn Swift, 2010. "Population Ageing and House Prices in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(3), pages 240-253.
- Renée A. Fry & Vance L. Martin & Nicholas Voukelatos, 2010.
"Overvaluation in Australian Housing and Equity Markets: Wealth Effects or Monetary Policy?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 465-485, December.
- Renee A. Fry & Vance L. Martin & Nicholas Voukelatos, 2009. "Overvaluation In Australian Housing And Equity Markets: Wealth Effects Or Monetary Policy?," CAMA Working Papers 2009-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:304-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Hanewald & Michael Sherris, 2013. "Postcode-Level House Price Models for Banking and Insurance Applications," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(286), pages 411-425, September.
- Costello, Greg & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2011. "House prices, non-fundamental components and interstate spillovers: The Australian experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 653-669, March.
- Huang, MeiChi & Chiang, Hsiu-Hsuan, 2017. "An early alarm system for housing bubbles," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-49.
- de Silva, Ashton J & Boymal, Jonathan & Potts, Jason & Thomas, Stuart, 2015. "Does innovation in residential mortgage products explain rising house prices? No," MPRA Paper 62548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wadud, I.K.M. Mokhtarul & Bashar, Omar H.M.N. & Ahmed, Huson Joher Ali, 2012. "Monetary policy and the housing market in Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 849-863.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:40:y:2007:i:3:p:225-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.