Efficient Urban Water Pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010|
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0004-9018|
- Hugh Sibly & Richard Tooth, 2008.
"Bringing competition to urban water supply ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 217-233, September.
- Sibly, Hugh & Tooth, Richard, 2008. "Bringing competition to urban water supply," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), September.
- Hugh Sibly & Richard Tooth, 2007. "Bringing Competition to Urban Water Supply," Working Papers 2373, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-08-22, Resources For the Future.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Working Papers 2008.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," NBER Working Papers 14147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Stavins, Robert, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Working Paper Series rwp08-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2006. "Sydney Water : Pricing for Sustainability," Microeconomics Working Papers 21835, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2006. "Sydney Water: Pricing for Sustainability," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0609, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2006. "Sydney Water: Pricing for Sustainability," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec06-10, International and Development Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Michael B. Ward, 2008. "Prices versus Rationing: Marshallian Surplus and Mandatory Water Restrictions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 57-65, September.
- Ronald C. Griffin, 2012. "The Origins and Ideals of Water Resource Economics in the United States," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 353-377, August.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Managing Scarce Water Resources," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(2), pages 179-198, Summer.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Tara R. Wade & Mark L. Burkey & R. Gary Pumphrey, 2014. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-30.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hugh Sibly & Richard Tooth, 2014. "The consequences of using increasing block tariffs to price urban water," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 223-243, April.
- Zhisong Chen & Huimin Wang & Xiangtong Qi, 2013. "Pricing and Water Resource Allocation Scheme for the South-to-North Water Diversion Project in China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(5), pages 1457-1472, March.
- Griffin, Ronald C. & Mjelde, James W., 2011. "Distributing water's bounty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 116-128.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:39:y:2006:i:2:p:227-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed