Regulation in Environmental Markets: What Can We Learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata, 2005. "Regulation in Environmental Markets: What can we learn from Experiments to Reduce Salinity?," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137857, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Vivien & Hahn, Robert W, 1995. "Designing More Efficient Markets: Lessons from Los Angeles Smog Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(1), pages 19-48, April.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- R. Andrew Muller & Stuart Mestelman, 1998.
"What have we learned from emissions trading experiments?,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4-5), pages 225-238.
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1997. "What Have We Learned From Emissions Trading Experiments?," McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications 1997-03, McMaster University.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Cason Timothy N., 1993. "Seller Incentive Properties of EPA's Emission Trading Auction," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-195, September.
- Kopczuk, Wojciech, 2003. "A note on optimal taxation in the presence of externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 81-86, July.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Stavins, Robert N., 1996. "Correlated Uncertainty and Policy Instrument Choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 218-232, March.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Cason, Timothy N & Gangadharan, Lata, 1998.
"An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 55-73, July.
- Cason, T.N. & Gangadharan, L., 1997. "An Experimental Study of Electronic Bulletin Board Trading for Emission Permits," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 592, The University of Melbourne.
- Adar, Zvi & Griffin, James M., 1976. "Uncertainty and the choice of pollution control instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 178-188, October.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
- Lata Gangadharan, 2000. "Transaction Costs in Pollution Markets: An Empirical Study," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(4), pages 601-614.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Spencer & Tihomir Ancev & Jeff Connor, 2009. "Improving Cost Effectiveness of Irrigation Zoning for Salinity Mitigation by Introducing Offsets," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(10), pages 2085-2100, August.
- Khan, Shahbaz & Rana, Tariq & Hanjra, Munir A. & Zirilli, John, 2009. "Water markets and soil salinity nexus: Can minimum irrigation intensities address the issue?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 493-503, March.
More about this item
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:38:y:2005:i:4:p:459-469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.