The Role of Gender among Low-Paid and High-Paid Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dowrick, Steve, 1993. "Enterprise Bargaining, Union Structure and Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(207), pages 393-404, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Booth, Alison L., 2009.
"Gender and competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 599-606, December.
- Alison L. Booth, 2009. "Gender and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 611, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L, 2009. "Gender and Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L., 2009. "Gender and Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 4300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth, 2006. "The Glass Ceiling in Europe: Why Are Women Doing Badly in the Labour Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 542, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:14-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan D. Barón & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2010.
"Occupational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap in Private- and Public-Sector Employment: A Distributional Analysis,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 227-246, June.
- Barón, Juan D. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2008. "Occupational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap in Private- and Public-Sector Employment: A Distributional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yekaterina Chzhen & Karen Mumford & Catia Nicodemo, 2013. "The Gender Pay Gap in the Australian Private Sector: Is Selection Relevant Across the Earnings Distribution?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(286), pages 367-381, September.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:92:y:2016:i:299:p:517-547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2015.
"A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(11), pages 1444-1458, November.
- Salma Ahmed & Pushkar Maitra, 2011. "A Distributional Analysis of the Gender Wage Gap in Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2011. "Measuring Minimum Award Wage Reliance in Australia: The HILDA Survey Experience," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Barry R. Chiswick & Paul W. Miller, 2015.
"Negative and Positive Assimilation by Prices and by Quantities,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 18(1), pages 5-28.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2013. "Negative and Positive Assimilation By Prices and By Quantities," IZA Discussion Papers 7389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:38:y:2005:i:4:p:405-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.