Behavioural Motives for Income Redistribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Kuhn, 2010. "Demand for redistribution, support for the welfare state, and party identification in Austria," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 215-236, May.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika, 2007. "Preferences for redistribution - a cross-country study in fairness," Working Papers in Economics 258, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Siedler & Bettina Sonnenberg, 2012.
"Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
510, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Siedler, Thomas & Sonnenberg, Bettina, 2012. "Intergenerational Earnings Mobility and Preferences for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 6981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2009. "In the Eye of the Beholder: Subjective Inequality Measures and the Demand for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "In the eye of the beholder: Subjective inequality measures and individuals' assessment of market justice," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 625-641.
- Neher, Frank, 2012. "Preferences for Redistribution around the World," Working Papers 26/2012, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "In the eye of the beholder: subjective inequality measures and the demand for redistribution," IEW - Working Papers 425, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Molnár, György & Kapitány, Zsuzsa, 2007.
"Bizonytalanság és a jövedelmek újraelosztása iránti igény Magyarországon
[Uncertainty and the demand for redistribution in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 201-232.
- Vermeer, Niels & Mastrogiacomo, Mauro & Van Soest, Arthur, 2016. "Demanding occupations and the retirement age," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 159-170.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Natalia Candelo & Alejandro Gaviria & Sandra Polania, 2007.
"Discrimination in the provision of social services to the poor: a field experimental study,"
003885, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Natalia Candelo & Alejandro Gaviria & Sandra Polanía & Rajiv Sethi, 2008. "Discrimination in the Provision of Social Services to the Poor: A Field Experimental Study," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3317, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Natalia Candelo & Alejandro Gaviria & Sandra Polania & Rajiv Sethi, 2008. "Discrimination in the Provision of Social Services to the Poor: A Field Experimental Study," Research Department Publications 3247, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Neher, Frank, 2012. "Preferences for redistribution around the world," Discussion Papers 2012/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika, 2009.
"Preferences for redistribution--A country comparison of fairness judgements,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 884-902, December.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson & Annika Lindskog, 2009. "Preferences for redistribution- A country comparison of fairness judgements," Post-Print hal-00724184, HAL.
- Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "In the Eye of the Beholder: Subjective Inequality Measures and the Demand for Redistribution," NRN working papers 2009-14, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:38:y:2005:i:3:p:285-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.