Annuity Values in Defined Contribution Retirement Systems: Australia and Singapore Compared
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2008.
"Choices and Constraints over Retirement Income Streams: Comparing Rules and Regulations,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 17-31, September.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Choices and constraints over retirement income streams: comparing rules and regulations," Discussion Papers 2007-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hazel Bateman & Susan Thorp, 2007. "Choices and Constraints over Retirement Income Streams: Comparing Rules and Regulations," Research Paper Series 200, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kam Ki Tang & Jie Zhang, 2007. "Morbidity, Mortality, Health Expenditures and Annuitization," CESifo Working Paper Series 2086, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steinorth, Petra & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2015. "Valuing variable annuities with guaranteed minimum lifetime withdrawal benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 246-258.
- Jaime Casassus & Eduardo Walker, 2013. "Adjusted Money's Worth Ratios in Life Annuities," Documentos de Trabajo 434, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Hanewald, Katja & Piggott, John & Sherris, Michael, 2013.
"Individual post-retirement longevity risk management under systematic mortality risk,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 87-97.
- Katja Hanewald & John Piggott & Michael Sherris, 2011. "Individual Post-Retirement Longevity Risk Management Under Systematic Mortality Risk," Working Papers 201113, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Hayat Khan, 2010. "Private Intergenerational Transfers And Their Ability To Offset The Fiscal Burden Of Ageing," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 116-151, February.
- Petrichev, Konstantin & Thorp, Susan, 2008. "The private value of public pensions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1138-1145, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:37:y:2004:i:4:p:402-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.