School Performance in Australia: Is There a Role for Quasi-Markets?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred A. Haug & Vincent C. Blackburn, 2013. "Efficiency Aspects of Government Secondary School Finances in New South Wales: Results from a Two-Stage Double-Bootstrap DEA at the School Level," Working Papers 1316, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Nghiem, Son & Nguyen, Ha & Connelly, Luke, 2014. "The Efficiency of Australian Schools: Evidence from the NAPLAN Data 2009-2011," MPRA Paper 56231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Son Nghiem & Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B. Connelly, 2016.
"The Efficiency of Australian Schools: A Nationwide Analysis Using Gains in Test Scores of Students as Outputs,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 256-268, September.
- Hong Son Nghiem & Ha Trong Nguyen & Luke B Connelly, 2016. "The Efficiency of Australian Schools: A nationwide analysis using gains in test scores of students as outputs," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1603, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2008.
"How Much do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship between House Prices and School Quality,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(265), pages 193-206, June.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "How Much Do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship Between House Prices and School Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 558, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0502-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kalyan Chakraborty & Vincent C. Blackburn, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity in Funding for Government Schools in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3-4), pages 127-142, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:37:y:2004:i:3:p:271-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.