Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce Chapman, 2001. "Australian Higher Education Financing: Issues for Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 434, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-751, May.
- Chapman, B., 1996. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(257), pages 195-206, June.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Learning from Other Economies: The Unique Institutional and Policy Experiments Down Under," NBER Working Papers 12116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent, VANDENBERGHE, 2005. "Free Higher Education - Regressive Transfer or Implicit Loan ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent & Debande, Olivier, 2008. "Refinancing Europe's higher education through deferred and income-contingent fees: An empirical assessmentusing Belgian, German & UK data," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 364-386, June.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2007. "Learning from Other Economies - for example from Somewhere Down Under," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(3), pages 33-37, October.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Andrew C. Worthington & Allan P. Layton, 2004. "An Analysis of the Rising Cost of Education in Australia," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 175, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Samuel Jebaraj Benjamin & M. Srikamaladevi Marathamuthu & Saravanan Muthaiyah & Murali Raman, 2011. "Affordability of private tertiary education: a Malaysian study," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 382-406, March.
- Horne, Jocelyn & Hu, Baiding, 2008.
"Estimation of cost efficiency of Australian universities,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 266-275.
- Jocelyn Horne & Baiding Hu, 2005. "Estimation of Cost Efficiency of Australian Universities," Research Papers 0502, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:14567332 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:34:y:2001:i:2:p:195-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.