Performance of Australia's Ethical Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoff Frost & Grant Michelson & Sandra Laan & Nick Wailes, 2004. "Bringing Ethical Investment to Account," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(34), pages 3-9, November.
- Ballestero, Enrique & Bravo, Mila & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Plà-Santamaria, David, 2012. "Socially Responsible Investment: A multicriteria approach to portfolio selection combining ethical and financial objectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 487-494.
- John Tippet & Philomena Leung, 2001. "Defining Ethical Investment and its Demography in Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 11(25), pages 44-55, November.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0581-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gerrans & Ingebjørg Kristoffersen & Marilyn Clark-Murphy, 2004. "The Behaviour of Socially Responsible Investments as Financial Assets," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(34), pages 10-20, November.
- Bauer, Rob & Otten, Roger & Rad, Alireza Tourani, 2006. "Ethical investing in Australia: Is there a financial penalty?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-48, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7347 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:34:y:2001:i:2:p:170-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.