A Behavioural Approach towards Futures Contract Usage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 2001. "A Behavioral Approach Towards Futures Contract Usage," Mansholt Working Papers 46448, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Garcia, Philip, 2001. "Unobserved Heterogeneity: Evidence and Implications for SMEs' Hedging Behavior," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18955, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 2000. "The Role of Farmers' Behavioral Attitudes and Heterogeneity in Futures Contracts Usage," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 908-919.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Isengildina, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Garcia, Philip & Frank, Julieta & Kuiper, W. Erno, 2005. "Complex Choices: Producers Risk Management Strategies," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19550, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mofokeng, Maine & Vink, Nick, 2013. "Factors Affecting the Hedging Decision of Maize Farmers in Gauteng Province," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161465, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:40:y:2001:i:4:p:461-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.