Country Default Risk: An Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendell Fleming & Jerome L. Stein, 1999.
"A Stochastic Optimal Control Approach to International Finance and Foreign Debt,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
204, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wendell H. Fleming & Jerome L. Stein, 1999. "A Stochastic Optimal Control Approach to International Finance and Foreign Debt," Working Papers 99-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Stein, Jerome L. & Paladino, Giovanna, 1997. "Recent developments in international finance: A guide to research," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1685-1720, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2015.
"Survival Maximizing Leverage of an Economy: The Case of Greece,"
1503, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2015. "Survival Maximizing Leverage of an Economy: The Case of Greece," Working Paper series 15-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:49:y:2004:i:02:n:s0217590804000858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jerome L. Stein & Guay C. Lim, 2004. "Asian Crises: Theory, Evidence, Warning Signals," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 49(02), pages 135-161.
- Fleming, Wendell H. & Stein, Jerome L., 2004.
"Stochastic optimal control, international finance and debt,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 979-996, May.
- Stein Jerome & Wendell Fleming, "undated". "Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance and Debt," EcoMod2002 330800063, EcoMod.
- Wendell Fleming & Jerome L. Stein, 2002. "Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance and Debt," CESifo Working Paper Series 744, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miguel Messmacher & Mark Kruger, 2004. "Sovereign Debt Defaults and Financing Needs," IMF Working Papers 04/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2017.
"Analysis of the seeds of the debt crisis in Europe,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(15), pages 1589-1610, December.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis Of The Seeds Of The Debt Crisis In Europe," Working Papers 1406, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis of The Seeds of Debt Crisis in Europe," Working Paper series 24_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jerome L. Stein, 2003. "Stochastic Optimal Control Modeling of Debt Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 1043, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:95-118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:40:y:2001:i:4:p:417-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.