Horizontal Mergers and Merger Waves in a Location Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2010. "Dynamic Merger Review," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(6), pages 1201-1251.
- Petri Böckerman & Eero Lehto, 2005.
"Does Geography Play a Role in Domestic Takeovers? Theory and Finnish Micro-level Evidence,"
- Petri Böckerman & Eero Lehto, 2005. "Does Geography Play a Role in Domestic Takeovers? Theory and Finnish Micro-level Evidence," Urban/Regional 0505002, EconWPA.
- Granier, Laurent & Podesta, Marion, 2010. "Bundling and Mergers in Energy Markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1316-1324, November.
- Petri Bockerman & Eero Lehto, 2006. "Geography of Domestic Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As): Evidence from Matched Firm-level Data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 847-860.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006.
"Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 753-772, November.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly, Foreign Firms, and Location Choice," Discussion Papers 2005-21, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2015.
"Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(3), pages 253-287, June.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2013. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports 2013-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea, 2012.
"Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from spatial models,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-32.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from the spatial models," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2014.
"Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
20051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark & Whinston, Michael, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mermelstein, Ben & Nocke, Volker & Satterthwaite, Mark A. & Whinston, Michael D., 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," Working Papers 14-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Shimizu & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Equilibria for circular spatial Cournot markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(1), pages 1-9.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2015. "Endogenous Flexibility In The Flexible Manufacturing System," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Alberto Salvo, 2010. "Sequential Cross-border Mergers in Models of Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 352-383, April.
- Innes, Robert, 2008. "Entry for merger with flexible manufacturing: Implications for competition policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 266-287, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2003:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeshi Ebina & Daisuke Shimizu, 2009. "Sequential Mergers With Differing Differentiation Levels ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 237-251, September.
- Matsushima Noriaki & Sato Yasuhiro & Yamamoto Kazuhiro, 2013.
"Horizontal Mergers, Firm Heterogeneity, and R&D Investments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 959-990, August.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Horizontal mergers, firm heterogeneity, and R&D investments," ISER Discussion Paper 0754, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Daisuke Shimizu, 2008. "A Noncooperative Shipping Cournot Duopoly With Linear-Quadratic Transport Costs And Circular Space," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 498-518.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Spatial Cournot competition and transportation costs in a circular city," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004.
"A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers,"
STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers
36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004. "A general analysis of sequential merger games with an application to cross-border mergers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6732, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petri BÃ¶ckerman & Eero Lehto, 2004. "Does geography play a role in takeovers? Theory and Finnish micro-level evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa04p15, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:40:y:2001:i:3:p:263-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.