Product Safety Provision and Consumers' Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Engle, Robert F & Ng, Victor K, 1993.
" Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1749-1778, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Victor K. Ng, 1991. "Measuring and Testing the Impact of News on Volatility," NBER Working Papers 3681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallo Giampiero M. & Pacini Barbara, 1998.
"Early News is Good News: The Effects of Market Opening on Market Volatility,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-19, January.
- Gallo, G.M. & Pacini, B., 1998. "Early News Is Good News. The Effects of Market Opening on Market Volatility," Economics Working Papers eco98/3, European University Institute.
- Gerety, Mason S & Mulherin, J Harold, 1994. "Price Formation on Stock Exchanges: The Evolution of Trading within the Day," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 609-629.
- Romer, David, 1993. "Rational Asset-Price Movements without News," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1112-1130, December.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-553, July.
- Stoll, Hans R & Whaley, Robert E, 1990. "Stock Market Structure and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 37-71.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2010. "Product liability and the virtues of asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 19-32, May.
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2008. "On the use of labels in credence goods markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 237-252, June.
- Stéphan Marette, 2007.
"Minimum safety standard, consumers’ information and competition,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 259-285, December.
- Stephan Marette, 2007. "Minimum safety standard, consumer's information and competition," Post-Print hal-01172833, HAL.
- Roe, Brian E. & Sheldon, Ian M., 2001. "The Impacts of Labeling on the Production and Trade of Vertically Differentiated Goods with Process Attributes," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20451, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Giovanni Anania & Rosanna Nisticò, 2004.
"Public Regulation as a Substitute for Trust in Quality Food Markets: What if the Trust Substitute cannot be Fully Trusted?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(4), pages 681-681, December.
- Anania, Giovanni & Nistico, Rosanna, 2003. "Public Regulation As A Substitute For Trust In Quality Food Markets. What If The Trust Substitute Cannot Be Fully Trusted?," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25924, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Moffett, Maurice L. & Morgan, Robert O. & Ashton, Carol M., 2005. "Strategic opportunities in the oversight of the U.S. hospital accreditation system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 109-115, December.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2003. "Identity Preservation And False Non-Gmo Labeling In The Food Supply Chain," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22182, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:39:y:2000:i:4:p:426-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.