The Antonelli versus Hicks Elasticity of Complementary and Inverse Input Demand Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stern, David I., 2010. "Derivation of the Hicks, or direct, elasticity of substitution using the input distance function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 349-351, September.
- David Stern, 2011.
"Elasticities of substitution and complementarity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 79-89, August.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0403, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I, 2008. "Elasticities of Substitution and Complementarity," MPRA Paper 12454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anonymous, 2014. "Elasticity of Substitution and Farm Heterogeneity in TFP and Size: A Theoretical Framework and Empirical Application to Australian Broadacre Farms," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165874, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Graham & H. Kim, 2008. "An empirical analytical framework for agglomeration economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 267-289, June.
- Stern, David I., 2008. "Derivation of the Hicks Elasticity of Substitution from the Input Distance Function," MPRA Paper 12414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:39:y:2000:i:2:p:245-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.