Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Creedy, J., 1996. "Measuring the Welfare Effects of Price Changes: A Convenient Parametric Approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 536, The University of Melbourne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2006. "Indirect Taxation and Progressivity: Revenue and Welfare Changes," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(1), pages 50-67, March.
- John Creedy, 2001. "Indirect tax reform and the role of exemptions," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(4), pages 457-486., December.
- John Creedy & Cath Sleeman, 2005. "Excise taxation in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 1-35.
- Creedy, John & Sleeman, Catherine, 2006.
"Carbon taxation, prices and welfare in New Zealand,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 333-345, May.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2004. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal, 2005. "Estimation of the parameters of a linear expenditure system (LES) demand function for a small African economy," MPRA Paper 31450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Ball & Michael Ryan, 2013. "New Zealand Households and the 2008/09 Recession," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/05, New Zealand Treasury.
- Christopher Ball & John Creedy & Michael Ryan, 2016. "Food expenditure and GST in New Zealand," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 115-128, August.
- John Creedy, 2004. "The Effects on New Zealand Households of an Increase in The Petrol Excise Tax," Treasury Working Paper Series 04/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:37:y:1998:i:2:p:137-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.