Asia in the World Economy 1500-2030 AD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Strittmatter & Uwe Sunde, 2013.
"Health and economic development—evidence from the introduction of public health care,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1549-1584, October.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development: Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "Health and economic development-evidence from the introduction of public health care," Munich Reprints in Economics 19593, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development - Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," Economics Working Paper Series 1132, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romain Wacziarg, 2014.
"The democratic transition,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 141-181, June.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romain Wacziarg, 2011. "The Democratic Transition," NBER Working Papers 17432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romain Wacziarg, 2014. "The democratic transition," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5m0od0o9jn9, Sciences Po.
- Murtin, Fabrice & Wacziarg, Romain, 2011. "The Democratic Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 8599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ksp:journ3:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:121-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Kemper,Niels Gerd, 2015. "Pronatal property rights over land and fertility outcomes : evidence from a natural experiment in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7419, The World Bank.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Bai, Xue-Jie & Yan, Wen-Kai & Chiu, Yung-Ho, 2015. "Performance evaluation of China's Hi-tech zones in the post financial crisis era — Analysis based on the dynamic network SBM model," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 122-134.
- Gülçin BEKEN, 2015. "Anadolu International Conference in Economics (Econanadolu 2015)," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 139-140, June.
- Briones, Roehlano & Felipe, Jesus, 2013.
"Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
363, Asian Development Bank.
- Roehlano M. Briones & Jesus Felipe, 2016. "Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook," Working Papers id:8696, eSocialSciences.
- Marinko Škare & Sanja Blaževic, 2015. "Population and Economic Growth: A Review Essay," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(40), pages 1036-1036, August.
- Florian Brugger, 2016. "Asias Reserve Accumulation: Part of a New Paradigm," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 457-476, August.
- ., 2013. "Making the International System Work for the Platinum Age," Chapters,in: World Economic Performance, chapter 7, pages 162-192 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jose Anchorena & Lucas Ronconi, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Values, and Public Policy in Argentina,"
Research Department Publications
4798, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- José Anchorena & Lucas Ronconi, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Values, and Public Policy in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4054, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2010.
"Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development: the Historical Perspective,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 7(2), pages 469-501, December.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2010. "Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development: the Historical Perspective," MPRA Paper 27761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jpe:journl:1436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Madsen, Jakob B. & Raschky, Paul A. & Skali, Ahmed, 2015. "Does democracy drive income in the world, 1500–2000?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 175-195.
- Gustavo H. B. Franco & Luiz Aranha Correa do Lago, 2011. "A Economia da República Velha,1889-1930," Textos para discussão 588, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Joanna Ligenzowska, 2016. "Regional Innovation Systems in Sweden," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 16, pages 388-405, December.
- Hannah, Leslie, 2015. "A global corporate census: publicly traded and close companies in 1910," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59414, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:223:y:2011:i:1:p:4-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:20:y:2006:i::p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.