Controlling Policies on Fossil Fuels Subsidies to Overcome Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Germer & J. Sauerborn, 2008. "Estimation of the impact of oil palm plantation establishment on greenhouse gas balance," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 697-716, December.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008.
"International Investment Patterns,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 538-549, August.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2004. "International Investment Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 4499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2004. "International Investment Patterns," IMF Working Papers 04/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2005. "International Investment Patterns," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp024, IIIS.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2014.
"Dirty Little Secrets: Inferring Fossil-Fuel Subsidies from Patterns in Emission Intensities,"
OxCarre Working Papers
134, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2017. "Dirty Little Secrets: Inferring Fossil-Fuel Subsidies from Patterns in Emission Intensities," CDMA Working Paper Series 201702, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2017. "Dirty Little Secrets: Inferring Fossil-Fuel Subsidies from Patterns in Emission Intensities," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201705, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- David Coady & Ian W.H. Parry & Louis Sears & Baoping Shang, 2015. "How Large Are Global Energy Subsidies?," IMF Working Papers 15/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Weltevreden, Jesse W.J. & Boschma, Ron A., 2008. "Internet strategies and performance of Dutch retailers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 163-178.
- Geetika & Tanuj Nandan & Ashwani Kr. Upadhyay, 2008. "Internet Banking in India: Issues and Prospects," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 47-61, May.
- Read, John, 2008. "Schizophrenia, drug companies and the internet," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-109, January.
- N/A, 2008. "6th International JTET Conference," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 2(1), pages 5-6, March.
- Oecd & Nea, 2008. "International Regulatory Activities," Nuclear Law Bulletin, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(2), pages 193-196.
- ., 2008. "Trade Liberalisation and International Inequality," Chapters, in: Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- N/A, 2008. "2nd International Sustainability Conference," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 2(1), pages 9-10, March.
- Rahul Anand & David Coady & Adil Mohommad & Vimal V Thakoor & James P Walsh, 2013. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," IMF Working Papers 13/128, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asrori Asrori & Muhammad Ihlashul Amal & Atta Putra Harjanto, 2019. "Company Characteristics on the Corporate Social Reporting Index of Corporate Social and Environmental Disclosure in Indonesian Public Companies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(5), pages 481-488.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidies; Policy; Energy; Environment; Emission.;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:eneclt:2019:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.