Relationship Between Electricity Consumption, Manufacturing Output and Financial Development: A New Evidence from Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-577, Sept.-Oct.
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Sani Ibrahim, Saifullahi & Tanimu, Nuruddeen, 2015. "The Linkages between Trade Openness, Financial Openness and Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 87494, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Aug 2016.
- Adeola Adenikinju, 2005. "Analysis of the cost of infrastructure failures in a developing economy: The case of the electricity sector in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_148, African Economic Research Consortium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouarda Belkacem Layachi, 2019. "Effects of Energy Prices on Environmental Pollution: Testing Environmental Kuznets Curve for Algeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(5), pages 401-408.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity consumption; Manufacturing sector; Financial development; Cointegration; Causality; Nigeria; Variance decomposition.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:eneclt:2017:p:28-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.