A Comparative Analysis of Post Restructuring Performance of Firms in Financial and Real Sectors in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Tsung-ming & Hoshino, Yasuo, 2002. "Productivity and operating performance of Japanese merging firms: Keiretsu-related and independent mergers," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 347-366, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo & Schaede, Ulrike, 2014.
"The market for corporate subsidiaries in Japan: An empirical study of trades among listed firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 36-52.
- USHIJIMA Tatsuo & Ulrike SCHAEDE, 2013. "The Market for Corporate Subsidiaries in Japan: An empirical study of trades among listed firms," Discussion papers 13012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masao Nakamura, 2011. "Adoption and policy implications of Japan’s new corporate governance practices after the reform," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 187-213, March.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006.
"The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions,"
2006-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions," Other publications TiSEM b151ad28-feca-4664-a91d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Gunasekarage, Abeyratna, 2016. "Operating performance following corporate acquisitions: Does the organisational form of the target matter?," Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-14.
- Howell, Anthony & Lin, Jia & Worack, Stephan, 2020.
"Going out to innovate more at home: Impacts of outward direct investments on Chinese firms' domestic innovation performance,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Anthony Howell & Jia Lin & Stephan Worack, 2020. "Going out to innovate more at home: Impacts of outward direct investments on Chinese firms' domestic innovation performance," Post-Print hal-02866804, HAL.
- Anthony Howell & Jia Lin & Stephan Worack, 2020. "Going out to innovate more at home: Impacts of outward direct investments on Chinese firms' domestic innovation performance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02866804, HAL.
- Higgins, Huong N. & Beckman, Judy, 2006. "Abnormal returns of Japanese acquisition bidders--impact of pro-M&A legislation in the 1990s," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 250-268, June.
- Liou, Ru-Shiun & Rao-Nicholson, Rekha, 2017. "Out of Africa: The role of institutional distance and host-home colonial tie in South African Firms’ post-acquisition performance in developed economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1184-1195.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Salaber, Julie & Cao, Tuan Hiep, 2016. "Long-term performance of mergers and acquisitions in ASEAN countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 373-387.
- Svetlana Grigorieva & Tatiana Petrunina, 2015. "The performance of mergers and acquisitions in emerging capital markets: new angle," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 377-403, October.
- HAMZA Taher & SGHAIER Adnène & THRAYA Mohamed Firas, 2016. "How Do Takeovers Create Synergies? Evidence From France," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 54-72, April.
- Giudici, Giancarlo & Bonaventura, Matteo, 2018. "The impact of M&A strategies on the operating performance and investments of European IPO firms," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 59-74.
- Laurence Loulmet, 2004. "Le discrédit des banques et l’impact des réformes au Japon," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 263-290.
- Mehrotra, V. & van Schaik, D. & Spronk, J. & Steenbeek, O.W., 2008. "Impact of Japanese Mergers on Shareholder Wealth: An Analysis of Bidder and Target Companies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-032-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Huh, Kwang-Sook, 2015. "The performances of acquired firms in the steel industry: Do financial institutions cause bubbles?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 143-153.
- Yeh Tsung-Ming & Yasuo Hoshino, 2002. "THE IMPACT OF M&As ON SHAREHOLDER WEALTH: EVIDENCE FROM TAIWANESE CORPORATIONS," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(4), pages 553-563, December.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo, 2010. "Understanding partial mergers in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2941-2953, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRstructuring; Firm Performance; Financial Sector; Real Sector; Merger and Acquisition; Banks; Oil and Gas; Financial Ratio Analysis; Paired ’t’ test;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:62-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.