Research, Development and Innovation in Malaysia: Elements of an Effective Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuma BOZKURT, 2015. "R&D Expenditures and Economic Growth Relationship in Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 188-198.
- Nabaraj Adhikari, Ph.D., 2015. "Determinants of Corporate Dividend Payout in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 27(2), pages 1-22, October.
- Bhalla, A. S. & Fluitman, A. G., 1985. "Science and technology indicators and socio-economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 177-190, February.
- ., 2015. "Corporate governance and financialization," Chapters, in: The Financialization of the Firm, chapter 4, pages 107-139, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kotov A. & Mozgova L., 2015. "Corporate conflicts in the system of economic security," Вісник економіки транспорту і промисловості, CyberLeninka;Украинская государственная академия железнодорожного транспорта, issue 49, pages 127-131.
- Ion Gr. Ionescu, 2015. "Efficient Corporate Strategies for Short and Medium Stages," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 7(4), pages 15-17, December.
- Hulya Ulku, 2004. "R&D, Innovation, and Economic Growth; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 04/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2003.
"The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(2), pages 9-56.
- Andrea Bassanini & Stefano Scarpetta, 2001. "The Driving Forces of Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence for the OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00168383, HAL.
- Watson, Robert & Crawford, Michael & Farley, Sara, 2003. "Strategic approaches to science and technology in development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3026, The World Bank.
- Zhuk B.P., 2015. "Formation Of Corporate Culture In Ukraine," Management, Academy of Municipal Administration, vol. 7(3-4), pages 56-62, October.
- Teitel, Simon, 1987. "Science and technology indicators, country size and economic development: An international comparison," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 1225-1235, September.
- Martono Anggusti & Bismar Nasution & Mahmul Siregar & Suhaidi & Tan Kamello & Benny Tabalujan & Hikmahanto Juwana, 2015. "Corporate Governance for Employee¡¯s Welfare," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 257-266, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sarli & Suwitho, Suwitho & Oh, Andi & Purwati, Astri Ayu, 2019. "Commercialization of High-Tech Innovations and Economic Growth in The Worldwide Most Innovative Countries," MPRA Paper 97766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development; Science and technology; Innovation; Knowledge economy; Malaysia.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2016:p:390-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.