An Empirical Test of Income Distribution and Migration Relationship: A Case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2010.
"Does immigration boost per capita income?,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 177-179, May.
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Sanne Hiller & Davide Sala, 2008. "Does Immigration Boost Per Capita Income?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 300/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2010. "Does immigration boost per capita income?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20582, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2008. "Does Immigration Boost Per Capita Income?," Working Papers 08-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- André Braz Golgher & Lízia De Figueiredo & Roberto Santolin, 2011. "Migration And Economic Growth In Brazil: Empirical Applications Based On The Solow‐Swan Model," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 49(2), pages 148-170, June.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ali GÖKHAN & Alpay FILIZTEKIN, "undated". "The Determinants of Internal Migration In Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800044, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel; Migration; Income distribution; Unit root; Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2014:p:355-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.