Does Trade With Labour Sending Countries Reduce Demand for Migrant Workers: A Lesson from Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pédussel Wu, 2013.
"Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 366-384, October.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel Wu, 2011. "Immigrant Specificity and the Relationship between Trade and Immigration: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2012. "Immigrant specificity and the relationship between trade and immigration: Theory and evidence," Working Papers 70, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Harry P. Bowen & Jennifer Pedussel wu, 2004.
"Does IT matter where immigrants work? Traded goods, non-traded goods, and sector specific employment,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Bowen, Harry P. & Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2004. "Does it matter where immigrants work? Traded goods, non-traded goods, and sector specific employment," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Noel Gaston & Douglas R. Nelson, 2013. "Bridging Trade Theory And Labour Econometrics: The Effects Of International Migration," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 98-139, February.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Devadason, Evelyn S., 2012.
"The Impact of Foreign Labor on Host Country Wages: The Experience of a Southern Host, Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1497-1510.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Evelyn S Devadason, 2011. "The Impact of Foreign Labour on Host Country Wages: The Experience of a Southern Host, Malaysia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Don & Head, Keith & Ries, John, 2002. "Immigration and the Trade of Provinces," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(5), pages 507-525, December.
- Philip Bodman, 1998. "A Contribution on the Empirics of Trade, Migration and Economic Growth for Australia and Canada," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 41-62.
More about this item
KeywordsExport; import; income; Malaysia; Indonesia; migrant workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2013:p:1325-1336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.