Microfinance: A Time to Deliberate
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emilios Galariotis & Christophe Villa & Nurmukhammad Yusupov, 2011.
"Recent Advances in Lending to the Poor with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1371-1390, July.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Christophe Villa & Nurmukhammad Yusupov, 2011. "Recent advances in lending to the poor with asymmetric information," Post-Print hal-00722838, HAL.
- James Atta Peprah, 2012. "Good Money Chasing Bad Money: Implications for MFIs Management and Governance in Ghana," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(3), pages 503-517, July.
- Nicolas Krauss & Ingo Walter, 2009. "Can Microfinance Reduce Portfolio Volatility?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 85-110, October.
- Robert Cull & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Jonathan Morduch, 2009. "Microfinance Meets the Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 167-192, Winter.
- Md. Mahmudul Alam & Rafiqul Islam Molla, 2012. "Inside Productivity of Microcredit in Bangladesh: A Surgical Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(3), pages 478-490, July.
- Abiola Babajide Ph.D, 2012. "Effects of Microfinance on Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) Growth in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(3), pages 463-477, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2012:p:445-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.