The Relative Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jürgen von Hagen & Susanne Mundschenk, 2003.
"Fiscal and monetary policy coordination in EMU,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 279-295.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Susanne Mundschenk, 2002. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Coordination in EMU," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 194, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Susanne Mundschenk, 2002. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Coordination in EMU," Working Papers 70, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 2005.
"Analyzing the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: Does Fiscal Policy Play a Valuable Role in Stabilisation?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 51(4), pages 549-585.
- V. Anton Muscatelli & Patrizio Tirelli, 2004. "Analyzing the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: Does Fiscal Policy Play a Valuable Role in Stabilisation?," Working Papers 2005_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jun 2005.
- van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry & Gobbin, Niko, 2003. "Monetary and fiscal policy transmission in the Euro-area: evidence from a structural VAR analysis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 609-638.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2006:i:11:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:24-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2015. "The relative effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policies on growth: what does long-run SVAR model tell us?," MPRA Paper 65903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Aug 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; monetary policy; government spending; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2011:p:236-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.