Maternal Health-Care in India: The Case of Tetanus Toxoid Vaccination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Habibov, Nazim N., 2011. "On the socio-economic determinants of antenatal care utilization in Azerbaijan: evidence and policy implications for reforms," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 175-203, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza, 2017. "Utilization of Quality Source of Prenatal-Care in India: An Evidence from IDHS," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 1163-1178, April.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Iqra Aslam, 2017. "Child Immunization in Pakistan: Socio-Institutional and Regional Aspects," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 49-56, March.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Muhammad Ali Raza, 2016. "Utilization of prenatal-care in India: an evidence from IDHS," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 175-201, October.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Raza, Muhammad Ali, 2013. "Maternal Health Care: The Case of Iron Supplementation in India," MPRA Paper 66555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWoman health; South Asia; Female education; Woman autonomy; Husband?s education; Household wealth; Prenatal-care; Regional disparity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:adprev:2013:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.