Investigating the Real Shocks in the Discount Rate of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph H. Haslag & Michael Nieswiadomy & Slottje, D.J., 1990. "Are net discount ratios stationary?: the implications for present value calculations," Working Papers 9006, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thornton, Daniel L, 1994.
"Why Do T-Bill Rates React to Discount Rate Changes?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 839-850, November.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1992. "Why do T-bill rates react to discount rate changes?," Working Papers 1992-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 1992.
- Laumas, G S, 1981. "Discount Rate and Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(1), pages 196-198, February.
- Campbell, John Y & Mankiw, N Gregory, 1990.
"Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 265-279, July.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1990. "Permanent Income, Current Income, and Consumption," Scholarly Articles 3353762, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Keith Hancock & Sue Richardson, 1985. "Discount Rates and the Distribution of Lifetime Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 20(3), pages 346-360.
- Kenneth F. Reinschmidt, 2002. "Aggregate Social Discount Rate Derived from Individual Discount Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 307-312, February.
- Marc Schauten & Rudolf Stegink & Gijs de Graaff, 2010. "The discount rate for discounted cash flow valuations of intangible assets," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(9), pages 799-811, August.
- Choi, Woon Gyu, 1999. "Estimating the Discount Rate Policy Reaction Function of the Monetary Authority," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 379-401, July-Aug..
- Kathleen Hope Brown, 1981. "Effects of Changes in the Discount Rate on the Foreign Exchange Value of the Dollar: 1973 to 1978," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 551-558.
- Anderson, C Leigh & Dietz, Maya & Gordon, Andrew & Klawitter, Marieka, 2004. "Discount Rates in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 873-887, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbas, Tahir & Ali, Ghaffar & Adil, Sultan Ali & Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Kamran, Muhammad Asif, 2017. "Economic analysis of biogas adoption technology by rural farmers: The case of Faisalabad district in Pakistan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 431-439.
More about this item
KeywordsReal shocks; discount rate.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ajm:journl:v:9:y:2015:i:1:p:10-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IU) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask IU to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rciqrpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.