Costs and Returns: Economic and Accounting Concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & Collender, Robert N. & Diao, Xinshen & Harrington, David H. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Korb, Penelope J. & Makki, Shiva S. & Morehart, Mitchell J. & Roberts, Michael J. & Roe, Terry L. , 2004. "Decoupled Payments In A Changing Policy Setting," Agricultural Economics Reports 33981, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lazarus, William F. & Selley, Roger A., 2001. "Suggested Procedures For Estimating Farm Machinery Costs For Extension Audiences," Staff Papers 14150, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lazarus, William F. & Selley, Roger A., 2002. "Suggested Procedures For Estimating Farm Machinery Costs," Staff Papers 14072, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Harrington, David H., 0. "Income And Wealth Issues In Commercial Farm And Agricultural Policy," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
More about this item
KeywordsCosts of production; opportunity costs; inflation; credit; income taxation; land values; Agricultural Finance; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ueraer:148995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.