The Effects of Tenancy and Risk on Cropping Patterns: A Mathematical Programming Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross G. Drynan & Ian D. Hodge, 1981. "The Value of Unrealized Farm Land Capital Gains: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 281-282.
- Emanuel Melichar, 1979. "Capital Gains versus Current Income in the Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1085-1092.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paudel, K. P. & Lohr, L. & Martin, N. R., 2000.
"Effect of risk perspective on fertilizer choice by sharecroppers,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 115-128, November.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2000. "Effect Of Risk Perspective On Fertilizer Choice By Sharecroppers," Series Reports 23814, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Lal, Padma & Lim-Applegate, Hazel & Reddy, Mahendra, 2001. "Alta Or Nlta: What'S In The Name? Land Tenure Dilemma And The Fiji Sugar Industry," Working Papers 12765, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm tenancy; risk; allocative efficiency; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ueraer:148970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.