The Food and Agricultural Policy Simulator
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Lovell, 1959. "Manufacturers' Inventories, Sales Expectations, and the Acceleration Principle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 86, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972. "Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs," Staff Papers 13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Westcott, Paul C. & Price, J. Michael, 2001. "Analysis Of The U.S. Commodity Loan Program With Marketing Loan Provisions," Agricultural Economics Reports 34035, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1988.
"Modelling the Removal of Production Incentive Distortions in the US Agricultural Sector,"
1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina
183151, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1990. "Modelling the Removal of Production Incentive Distortions in the U.S. Agricultural Sector," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11127, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hsiang-Hsi, 1983. "An annual simultaneous equation econometric model of U.S. corn and soybean cash and futures markets," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009935, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeon, Jong-Pyeong, 1989. "The impacts of policy alternatives and foreign demand fluctuations on the US rice market," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010204, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Langley, Suchada V. & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne, 2006. "Trade Liberalization in International Dairy Markets: Estimated Impacts," Economic Research Report 7214, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Smyth, Donald Craig, 1985. "Economic impacts of the Farmer-Owned Reserve program on the U.S. corn-livestock sector," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013104, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ferjani, Ali, 2008. "Agricultural policy (AP2011) Reform and the WTO: Potential Impacts on Swiss Agriculture," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6638, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alston, Julian M. & Beach, E. Douglas, 1996. "Market distortions and the benefits from research into new uses for agricultural commodities: Ethanol from corn," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; crops; econometric model; feed grams; livestock; policy analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ueraer:148817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.