Yield Probabilities as a Markov Process
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Farm segmentation and agricultural policy impacts on structural change: evidence from France," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244789, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kizer, Michael A. & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Carreira, Rita I. & Hattey, Jeffory A., 2004. "Management Strategies To Mitigate Environmental Impact Of Weather Uncertainty In Effluent Application To Irrigated Corn In Semiarid Regions," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20110, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Corra, Greg S. & Butler, Leslie J. & Cornell, L.D., 1982. "A Note on Measuring Income Instability and Inequality on Australian Sheep Farms," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(01), April.
- Ryan, Timothy J., 1974. "A Note On Victorian Wheat Yield Distributions," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(02), August.
- Saint-Cyr, Legrand D. F., 2016. "Accounting for farm heterogeneity in the assessment of agricultural policy impacts on structural change," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ronald D. Krenz, 1965. "Projection du nombre d'exploitations à l'aide de chaînes de Markov," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 64(1), pages 99-106.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ueraer:145807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.