Partial frontier efficiency analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marques, Rui Cunha & De Witte, Kristof, 2011. "Is big better? On scale and scope economies in the Portuguese water sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1009-1016, May.
- Aragon, Y. & Daouia, A. & Thomas-Agnan, C., 2005. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation: A Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 358-389, April.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yong-bae Ji & Choonjoo Lee, 2010. "Data envelopment analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(2), pages 267-280, June.
- Cazals, Catherine & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Leopold, 2002. "Nonparametric frontier estimation: a robust approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-25, January.
- repec:ags:stataj:152313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Anatoly Pilyavsky & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Efficiency and productivity change in Ukrainian health care," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 143-154, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9359-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:61:y:2019:i:c:p:55-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2160-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:48:p:5164-5188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandulli, Francesco D. & Baker, Paul M.A. & López-Sánchez, José I., 2013. "Can small and medium enterprises benefit from skill-biased technological change?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1976-1982.
- Matthias Gnewuch & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018.
"Super-efficiency of education institutions: an application to economics departments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 610-623, November.
- Gnewuch, Matthias & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2018. "Super-efficiency of education institutions: an application to economics departments," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 610-623.
- Gnewuch, Matthias & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2018. "Super-efficiency of education institutions: an application to economics departments," Munich Reprints in Economics 62863, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Gnewuch & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018. "Super-Efficiency of Education Institutions: An Application to Economics Departments," CESifo Working Paper Series 7013, CESifo Group Munich.
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, 2013. "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Maria EL KHDARI & Babacar SARR, 2018.
"Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco,"
- Maria El Khdari & Babacar Sarr, 2018. "Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco," Working Papers halshs-01774949, HAL.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Tauchmann, Harald, 2018. "Simar and Wilson two-stage efficiency analysis for Stata," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2014. "Quelles zones cibler pour accroître l’efficacité agricole en Ouganda?," MPRA Paper 53396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & Jacob A. Bikker & Fieke S.G. Van Der Lecq, 2018.
"X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(48), pages 5164-5188, October.
- Gosse A.G. Alserda & J.A. Bikker & Fieke (S.G.) van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," Working Papers 17-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gosse Alserda & Jaap Bikker & Fieke van der Lecq, 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," DNB Working Papers 547, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alserda, G.A.G. & Bikker, J.A. & van der Lecq, S.G., 2017. "X-efficiency and economies of scale in pension fund administration and investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-005-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Jiri Schwarz & Martin Stepanek, 2016. "Patents: A Means to Innovation or Strategic Ends?," Working Papers IES 2016/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:21:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-018-0232-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Wohlrabe & Elisabeth Friedrich, 2017.
"The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered,"
AccessEcon, vol. 37(3), pages 1602-1611.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus & Friedrich, Elisabeth, 2016. "The efficiency of economics departments reconsidered," MPRA Paper 70123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:idb:idbbks:9152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stataj:229437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.