Translation from narrative text to standard codes variables with Stata
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo, 2010. "Translation from narrative text to standard codes variables with Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 458-481, September.
- Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo, 2009. "Translation from narrative text to standard codes variables with Stata," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2009 06, Stata Users Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Raciborski, 2008. "kountry: A Stata utility for merging cross-country data from multiple sources," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 390-400, September.
- repec:ags:stataj:122601 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tsj:stataj:v:18:y:2018:i:4:p:761-764 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:267099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bornmann, Lutz & Ozimek, Adam, 2012. "Stata commands for importing bibliometric data and processing author address information," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 505-512.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stataj:159034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.