The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mathia Sinning & Markus Hahn & Thomas K. Bauer, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for nonlinear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 480-492, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:stataj:122615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Bauer & Silja Göhlmann & Mathias Sinning, 2007.
"Gender differences in smoking behavior,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(9), pages 895-909.
- Bauer, Thomas & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 5848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Bauer & Silja Göhlmann & Mathias Sinning, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 06/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," RWI Discussion Papers 44, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Göhlmann, Silja & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "Gender Differences in Smoking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 2259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gomulka, Joanna & Stern, Nicholas, 1990. "The Employment of Married Women in the United Kingdom 1970-83," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 171-199, May.
- Thomas N. Daymonti & Paul J. Andrisani, 1984. "Job Preferences, College Major, and the Gender Gap in Earnings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 19(3), pages 408-428.
- Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A., 1990. "Plant size and the decline of unionism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 393-398, April.
- Fairlie, Robert W, 1999.
"The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 80-108, January.
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "The Absence of the African-American Owned Business: An Analysis of the Dynamics of Self-Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt49c4n0fg, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- David Neumark, 1988.
"Employers' Discriminatory Behavior and the Estimation of Wage Discrimination,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 279-295.
- David Neumark, 1987. "Employers' discriminatory behavior and the estimation of wage discrimination," Special Studies Papers 227, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Reimers, Cordelia W, 1983. "Labor Market Discrimination against Hispanic and Black Men," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 570-579, November.
- Jann, Ben, 2008.
"The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 1-27.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Thomas Bauer & Mathias Sinning, 2008.
"An extension of the Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition to nonlinear models,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 92(2), pages 197-206, May.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias, 2006. "An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to Non-Linear Models," RWI Discussion Papers 49, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stataj:122616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.