Explaining Truck Rate Variations for Produce Shipped to the Northeast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beilock, Richard & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 1983. "Modeling Weekly Truck Rates for Perishables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 83-87, July.
- Johnson, Marc A., 1981. "Current And Developing Issues In Interregional Competition And Agricultural Transportation," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Miklius, Walter, 1967. "Estimating the Demand for Truck and Rail Transportation: A Case Study of California Lettuce," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Christensen, Robert L., 1982. "Some Factors Affecting the Future of Beef Production in New England," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 11(1:).
- De Vany, Arthur S & Saving, Thomas R, 1977. "Product Quality, Uncertainty, and Regulation: The Trucking Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 583-594, September.
- Johnson, Marc A., 1981. "Current and Developing Issues in Interregional Competition and Agricultural Transportation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 59-68, July.
- Dunn, James W., 1981. "The Effect of Higher Energy Prices on the Competitive Position of Northeast Agriculture," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 10(2:), October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:159264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.