Transactional framework of sharecropping: empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quibria, M G & Rashid, Salim, 1986. "Sharecropping in Dual Agrarian Economies: A Synthesis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 94-111, March.
- Tek-Ann Chew, 1993. "The Transactional Framework of Sharecropping: Further Implications," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(2), pages 209-221, July.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Hayami, Yujiro, 1988. "Theories of Share Tenancy: A Critical Survey," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 31-68, October.
- Shaban, Radwan Ali, 1987. "Testing between Competing Models of Sharecropping," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 893-920, October.
- Tek-Ann Chew, 1991. "Share Contracts in Malaysian Rubber Smallholdings," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 85-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebreselassie, Kidist & Wesseler, Justus & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2007. "The Effect of HIV/AIDS Driven Labor Organization on Agrobiodiversity: an Empirical Study in Ethiopia," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7929, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yutaka ARIMOTO & Tetsuji OKAZAKI & Masaki NAKABAYASHI, 2010.
"Agrarian Land Tenancy In Prewar Japan: Contract Choice And Implications On Productivity,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(3), pages 293-318.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2008. "Agrarian Land Tenancy in Prewar Japan: Contract Choice and Implications on Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-549, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005.
"Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan,"
CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-024, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj:174330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.