Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995. "Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 99-107, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholls, D F & Pagan, Adrian R & Terrell, R D, 1975. "The Estimation and Use of Models with Moving Average Disturbance Terms: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 113-134, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993.
"Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia,"
Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 241-267, September.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993. "Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9, September.
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural supply response: A survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural Supply Response: A Survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
- Marian E. Bond, 1983. "Agricultural Responses to Prices in Sub-Saharan African Countries (RÃ©actions du secteur agricole aux prix en Afrique au sud du Sahara) (Reacciones de la agricultura ante los precios en los paÃses de," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 703-726, December.
- Foster, Kenneth A & Burt, Oscar R, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Investment in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 419-426, October.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Avinash Dixit, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-228.
- Maddala, G S & Rao, A S, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Solow's and Jorgenson's Distributed Lag Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(1), pages 80-88, February.
- Akiyama, T. & Trivedi, P. K., 1987. "Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 133-161.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Klein, Lawrence R & Steiglitz, Kenneth, 1970. "Estimation of Distributed Lags," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 235-250, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mergos, G. J. & Stoforos, Ch. E., 1997. "Fertilizer demand in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 227-235, August.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Plot Size And Maize Productivity In Zambia: The Inverse Relationship Re-Examined," Discussion Papers 14980, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Aktas, Erkan, 2006.
"Çukurova Bölgesi’nde Pamuk Arz Duyarlılığının Tahmini Üzerine Bir Çalışma
[A Study on the Estimation of Supply Response of Cotton in Cukurova Region]," MPRA Paper 8648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Chiwele, Dennis K., 2000. "Barriers For Development In Zambian Small- And Medium-Size Farms: Evidence From Micro-Data," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21877, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frechette, Darren L., 1999. "The Supply Of Storage Under Heterogeneous Expectations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Mergos, George J. & Stoforos, Ch.E., 1997. "Fertilizer demand in Greece," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(3), August.
- Gallagher, Paul W., 2012. "Trade Policy Options for a Food-Security Commodity in Southern Africa: A Case Study of Maize in Zambia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34830, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aktas, Erkan & Yurdakul, Oğuz, 2005.
"Destekleme ve Teknoloji Politikalarının Çukurova Bölgesinde Mısır Tarımı Üzerine Etkisi
[Effects of Agricultural Support and Technology Policies on Corn Farming in Çukurova Region]," MPRA Paper 8645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcock, K.T., 2015. "The current status of GM/non-GM canola coexistence in Australian broadacre farming systems and likely future challenges," GMCC-15: Seventh GMCC, November 17-20, 2015, Amsterdam, the Netherlands 211638, International Conference on Coexistence between Genetically Modified (GM) and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC).
- Cutts, Michela & Hassan, Rashid M., 2003. "An Econometric Model Of The Sadc Maize Sector," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19075, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj:173569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.