Estimating preference change in meat demand in Saudi Arabia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 1992. "A Dynamic Differential Demand System: An Application Of Translation," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- P. Tryfos & N. Tryphonopoulos, 1973. "Consumer Demand for Meat in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 647-652.
- Donald T. Sant, 1977. "Generalized Least Squares Applied to Time Varying Parameter Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 3, pages 301-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Hui-shyong, 1977. "Functional Forms and the Demand for Meat in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 355-359, August.
- Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jong-Ying, 1992. "A Dynamic Differential Demand System: An Application of Translation," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 1-10, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj:173564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.