Equity and efficiency considerations in area versus individual yield insurance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Turvey, Calum G. & Islam, Zahirul, 1995. "Equity and efficiency considerations in area versus individual yield insurance," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 23-35, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carriker, Gordon L. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Black, J. Roy, 1990. "Risk Reduction Under An Area Yield-Based Crop Insurance Plan for Southcentral Kansas Winter Wheat," Staff Papers 133756, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Baquet, Alan E., 1994. "Almost Ideal Area Yield Crop Insurance Contracts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 75-83, April.
- Baquet, Alan E. & Skees, Jerry R., 1994. "Group Risk Plan Insurance: An Alternative Management Tool for Farmers," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(1).
- Carriker, Gordon L. & Williams, Jeffery R. & Barnaby, Glenn Arthur, Jr. & Black, J. Roy, 1991. "Yield And Income Risk Reduction Under Alternative Crop Insurance And Disaster Assistance Designs," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Ifft, 2009. "Government vs Weather The True Story of Crop Insurance in India," Working Papers id:2268, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- M J Bhende, 2012. "Agricultural Insurance in India: Problems and Prospects," Working Papers id:4840, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaaeaj:173538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.