Property Rights, Land Fragmentation and the Emerging Structure of Agriculture in Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2010. "Impact of land readjustment project on farmland use and structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61278, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Guri, Fatmir & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Paloma, Sergio, 2015. "Land Fragmentation, Production Diversification, and Food Security: A Case Study from Rural Albania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211539, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Khatai ALIYEV & Elchin SULEYMANOV, 2015.
"Macroeconomic Analysis and Graphical Interpretation of Azerbaijan Economy in 1991-2012,"
Expert Journal of Economics,
Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 40-49.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Aliyev, Khatai, 2015. "Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012," MPRA Paper 65307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2015.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Aliyev, Khatai, 2015. "Macroeconomıc Analysıs And Graphıcal Interpretatıon Of Azerbaıjan Economy In 1991-2012," MPRA Paper 65306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2011. "The impact of farmland readjustment and consolidation on structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Martin Drechsler & Julia Touza & Piran White & Glyn Jones, 2016. "Agricultural landscape structure and invasive species: the cost-effective level of crop field clustering," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(1), pages 111-121, February.
- Aliyev, Khatai, 2014. "Expected Macroeconomic Impacts of the Accession to WTO on Azerbaijan Economy: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 55096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Drechsler & Julia Touza & Piran C. L. White & Glyn Jones, 2016. "Agricultural landscape structure and invasive species: the cost-effective level of crop field clustering," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(1), pages 111-121, February.
- Podhrázská Jana & Karásek Petr & Vaishar Antonín & Toman František & Knotek Jaroslav & Ševelová Miloslava & Stonawská Kateřina & Vasylchenko Alona, 2015. "Evaluation of Land Consolidation Process by Rural Stakeholders," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(3), pages 144-155, December.
- Rusu, Marioara & Florian, Violeta & Tudor, Monica & Chitea, Mihai & Chitea, Lorena & Rosu, Elisabeta, 2011. "Land Related Disputes and Conflicts in Romania," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 127-145.
- Jia, Lili, 2012. "Land fragmentation and off-farm labor supply in China," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 66, number 66.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; land tenure; land fragmentation; land consolidation; rural development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ejadef:112607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.