Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence James, 2000. "Explaining child malnutrition in developing countries: a cross-country analysis," Research reports 111, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Graham Wagner, 1998. "Universal Service Obligations in a Competitive Telecommunications Environment, Committee on Information, Computer and Communications Policy (ICCP) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Developmen," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 101-104.
- Swinnen, Jo, 1996. "Endogenous Price and Trade Policy Developments in Central European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 133-160.
- Melyukhina, Olga & Qaim, Matin & Wehrheim, Peter, 1998. "Regional Protection Rates for Food Commodities in Russia: Producer and Consumer Perspectives," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 395-411.
- Liefert, William M. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2002. "Changes In Agricultural Markets In Transition Economies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33945, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Csaki, C. & Tuck, L., 2000. "Rural Development Strategy: Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Papers 484, World Bank - Technical Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; poverty; malnutrition; transition countries; agriculture; agricultural policy; safety nets; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ejadef:112604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.