Uptake of Improved Technologies in the Semi-arid Tropics of West Africa: Why is Agricultural Transformation Lagging Behind?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Reardon, Thomas & Pietola, Kyosti, 1998. "Adoption of improved land use technologies to increase food security in Burkina Faso: relating animal traction, productivity, and non-farm income," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 441-464, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arraiz, Irani & Calero, Carla & Jon, Songqing & Peralta, Alexandra, 2015.
"Planting the seeds: The impact of training on mando producers in Haiti,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212622, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Irani Arráiz & Carla Calero & Songqing Jin & Alexandra Peralta, 2015. "Planting the Seeds: The Impact of Training on Mango Producers in Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 90836, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Yukichi Y. & Mano Yukichi Y. & Takahashi Kazushi & Otsuka Keijiro, 2017. "Contract Farming, Farm Mechanization, and Agricultural Intensification: The Case of Rice Farming in Cote d’Ivoire," Working Papers 157, JICA Research Institute.
- MANO, Yukichi Y. & TAKAHASHI, Kazushi & OTSUKA, Keijiro, 2017. "Contract Farming, Farm Mechanization, and Agricultural intensification: The Case of Rice Farming in Cote d’Ivoire," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-54, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Irani Arráiz & Carla Calero & Songqing Jin & Alexandra Peralta, 2015. "Planting the Seeds: The Impact of Training on Mango Producers in Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7184, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kelly, Valerie & Diakité, Lamissa & Teme, Bino, 2015. "Sorghum Productivity in Mali: Past, Present, and Future," Food Security International Development Working Papers 207024, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mukasa Adamon N., 2016. "Working Paper 233 - Technology Adoption and Risk Exposure among Smallholder Farmers: Panel Data Evidence from Tanzania and Uganda," Working Paper Series 2328, African Development Bank.
- O’Gorman Melanie, 2015. "Africa’s missed agricultural revolution: a quantitative study of the policy options," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 561-602, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; technology; markets; road infrastructure; information; agricultural productivity; International Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ejadef:110146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.