Introduction to the Special Issue on New Developments in Social Choice and Welfare Theories
Preliminary versions of most of the papers in this special issue of Annals of Economics and Statistics were presented at the annual conference of the ADRES (Association pour le Développement de la Recherche en Economie et Statistiques). This conference, untitled ``New Developments in Social Choice and Welfare Theories - Conferences in Honor of Maurice Salles" took place at the University of Caen Basse Normandy on June 10th-12th 2009. The articles collected here examine three aspects of modern social choice theory: the measure of inequality and welfare, the analysis of voting rules and voting behaviors, and the Arrovian aggregation.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 101-102 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://annales.ensae.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prasanta K. Pattanaik & Maurice Salles & Kotaro Suzumura, 2004. "Introduction," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 1-6, 02.
- Nicolas Gabriel ANDJIGA & Issofa MOUYOUWOU & Joël MOULEN, 2011. "Generalized Binary Constitutions and the Whole Set of Arrovian Social Welfare Functions," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 187-202.
- Dominique Lepelley & Laurent Vidu, 2011.
"Measurement of Voting Power: a Preliminary Analysis of an Historical French Electoral Episode Through Simulations,"
- Dominique LEPELLEY & Laurent VIDU, 2011. "Measurement of Voting Power : a Preliminary Analysis of an Historical French Electoral Episode Through Simulations," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 71-86.
- William GEHRLEIN & Dominique LEPELLEY & Hatem SMAOUI, 2011. "The Condorcet Efficiency of Voting Rules with Mutually Coherent Voter Preferences : A Borda Compromise," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 107-126.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521640930 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoinette BAUJARD & Herrade IGERSHEIM & Thomas SENNE, 2011. "The Political Supply in the 2007 French Presidential Elections : An Analysis Based on Experimental Data," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 149-186.
- Fabrice BARTHELEMY & Mathieu MARTIN, 2011. "A Comparison Between the Methods of Apportionment Using Power Indices. The Case of the US Presidential Election," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 87-106.
- Boniface MBIH & Xingyu ZHAO, 2011. "No-Show Paradoxes under Parliamentary Agendas," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 127-148.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoit Tarroux, 2008.
"Freedom-Based Measurement of Living Standard,"
IDEP Working Papers
0808, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Nov 2008.
- Maurice Salles, 2005.
"The launching of ‘social choice and welfare’ and the creation of the ‘society for social choice and welfare’,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 557-564, December.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "The Lauching of 'Social Choice and Welfare' and the Creation of the 'Society for Social Choice and Welfare'," Post-Print halshs-00068846, HAL.
- Frédéric CHANTREUIL & Alain TRANNOY, 2011. "Inequality Decomposition Values," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 101-102, pages 13-36.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2011:i:101-102:p:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Gary-Bobo)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.